We are very excited to be reopening on Wednesday July 1st after being closed for the last 17 weeks! While we are looking forward to seeing everyone again we wanted to let you know about the different provisions we have put in place to keep our valued customers and staff safe.
Here Are Some Changes You Can Expect Which We Have Implemented In Line With Covid-19 Guidelines:
- We have implemented a one way system for entering and leaving the restaurant – entry through the main door and exit through the terrace door
- Reduced seating capacity to ensure social distancing of at least 1 metre can be maintained
- Table service only
- Toilets – to avoid queues we ask that ladies use the upstairs toilets; downstairs toilets will be reserved for gents and guests with disabilities. To observe social distancing only 2 people should queue for the downstairs toilets at any time on the bench provided.
- Customer & staff sanitisation points throughout the venue
- Floor staff will be wearing face coverings
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting regime
- Your contact details will be retained for contract tracing
- We have updated our food menu to allow guests who don’t wish to share dishes to choose their own starter, main course and dessert. Sharing of these dishes will still be possible within your group if desired.
- We are offering 2 mid week dining sittings (6 – 7pm) and (8 – 9pm). On Friday and Saturday we will offer an additional late night sitting with lighter bites and drinks (10 – 11pm).
- Given the current 105min limit on your visit we will email you the menu and drinks list in advance. If you don’t require the menu when you arrive we will take your order immediately – therefore making the most of your evening with us.
What We Ask Of You Our Valued Customers:
- Please arrive & vacate at the times indicated to allow for sanitation between guests.
- Please use the correct entrance and exit points as indicated.
- Please observe social distancing throughout your meal
- Please be patient with us as we implement these new measures for customers and staff safety.
We also ask that you book your table online here to ensure we capture all of your details for contract tracing. We will also be continuing our Sol y Sombra at Home service for those who are continuing to self isolate or if you can’t get a babysitter!